Gap on top and bottom of image

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gap on top and bottom of image

When i open any image with irfan view 64 bit, there is no blank dark space above and below image. This looks more bad when i open image that has height of 1px (file generated for some reason during image processing)
    Please add an option to set the empty gap above and below the image. The gap on left and right is fine.

I want to set default minimum window size of Irfan View, so that when i open very small image (in order of few px), the windows size will be the set minimum set size, the image will be displayed in the center and rest of the space on left and right is as usual black.

Click image for larger version

Name:	result.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.5 KB
ID:	85303

Click image for larger version

Name:	irfanviewstrip.png
Views:	1
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	85302
    Yes
    40.00%
    No
    60.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by sadiq3210; 25.04.2020, 11:10 PM.

I moved both of your threads from Feedback to Feature Requests.

Feedback

(3 Viewing)

An important feature is missing in the forum ? Then let us know here
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Just hold "+" key
      IV 4.56 32-bit

Comment

Originally posted by RottenImp View Post
        Just hold "+" key
        That is a Rotten solution to this problem. A pasteboard area all around the image is what is needed.
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Pretty good for viewing 1px stripes.
          IV 4.56 32-bit

Comment

Working...
          X