• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fixed Export Image Tiles Breaks when set to Right to Left

EDIT: whoops, this should be in bug reports

Version Irfanview 4.53
    Windows 10

I want to slice up this image into tiles from right to left (it's a step in my workflow towards reversing the animation frames)

So, I set up the export tiles with right-to-left mode.

Unfortunately, it appears that something is broken with how the image gets sliced up. When I attempt to export, the first image it exports (named _1x20) is correctly the left 128x128 frame, as and the second is a single frame second-from the left (_1x19). The third exported image, however (_1x18), consists of a strip of 18 horizontal frames, and then it continues exporting like this for the remainder of the slicing (so _1x8 is eight tiles in a row).

Without the 'right to left' toggle, everything works correctly ( they're all single tiles).
    Last edited by SilverSpaceship; 21.05.2020, 12:06 AM.

IrfanView 4.54 is the latest version, but I can confirm the bug in that too.

Please forward a bug report to Irfan Skiljan (See Help, About IrfanView for his email), and let us know what he says. I will then update the thread.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

He's got a fix done, will be in next version

Comment

Thanks for the feedback.
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
        X