irfan doesnt "see" all images in a folder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solved irfan doesnt "see" all images in a folder

Hello, i got a folder of 530 images, when i open one i get xx/250 instead of 530 and if i open some other i will get xx/230. Its like irfan sees the pictures in the folder as 2? folders. Any idea what might be going on? i m using the latest irfan with the plugins

Are these 530 images all standard file types, like JPG, GIF, or PNG, or are some not opened by IrfanView when you browse through a folder with the arrow icons?
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

mostly jpg but there are a few png. If it helps any the 280 pics where in another folder, i cut pasted them into the 250 folder one.Irfan opens them all but its like it dosent see there are 530 images there. It either sees 280 or 250

Comment

It sounds like the pasted "images" are shortcuts, not images. What are their file sizes?
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

normal sizes of various kbs, 480 940 538 etc. I will try to reinstall along with the plugins to see what will happen. otherwise i will try to reproduce this problem again if possible

Comment

Is your folder located on a mobile phone or a network?

currently running 4.56 / 32 bit

Comment

no in my documents in the c:/ partition. Reinstalled and problem seems to be gone. also did the same steps as before. Weird. Must have been some hickup of the plugins maybe? as that was the latest thingy i installed to irfan

Comment

Working...
              X