Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solved Keep Scroll Position Problems

Hi folks,

firstly, my name is jakob and this is my first post. I hope i'm able to find answers here. I will try to make it not too hard for you

I am using irfanView mostly while viewing many images from the same part, and looking for differences/mistakes on the parts.
    I'm dealing with problems with the "keep scroll position" option.

So after opening a folder with the images, i open the first image, scroll and zoom to the spot i want to inspect.
    Then i selet "Lock zoom" (Shift + L) and "Keep scroll Position" (Ctrl + Shift + K)

After hitting the space bar (next image), the scroll position will always reset to the left upper corner, while the zoom will be locked successfully.

Recently i updated irfanView to the latest V4.54 - 64Bit but the problem still exists.

Can anybody reproduce my problem? Or is there an option i do not consider right now?

Thank you for your help.

Jakob
    • IrfanView4.54

Lock scroll position seems to be lock at an absolute position, so loading different sized images will see the scroll bars move. In View, Display Options, enable "Do not Fit Anything."
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Awesome! I've been struggeling with this issue realy hard and tried nearly everything.

Lock scroll position seems to be lock at an absolute position, so loading different sized images will see the scroll bars move.
      Btw, i think i also understand now why irfanView behaved like this.

Thank you very mutch, it works again.
      • IrfanView4.54

Comment

Working...
      X