Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Registration process

Hello.
    Using Opera browser (updated) on (64 bit Win7pro )and the .php image from the 'registration post' shows as a completely black image.
    Could only access the text by inspecting the html elements and reading very fuzzy dim text.
    If that is your intention then ... ok (dont understand though).
    Could not find another way to view the text to registern (via pdf etc)
    Paul

As noted in the Closed Thread the Admin decides on this. He probably uses Firefox instead of a Chromium-based browser like Opera or Vivaldi. I wonder how much longer we will all have to wait for a Chromium update to provide a checker-board background for images with transparency?

Vivaldi's image information properties tell me that the large linked image is 367x76 pixels, which is easy to read in Firefox.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Black Image.png
Views:	1
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	83463
    Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 20.06.2020, 06:31 PM.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

In Chromium based Microsoft Edge it's a similar story. Most modern browsers just default to dark background. Why there is a transparency in the picture anyway? It doesn't help anything.

On the other hand, the registration is only for once, and the picture can be downloaded and viewed in IrfanView. So it's not big deal.
      My system: IrfanView 4.62 64bit, Windows 10 22H2, Intel Core i5-3570, 16GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB

Comment

I was able to replace the transparent image with a non-transparent image. The image is now easy to read in all browsers.
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
        X