Need help finding older versions of irfanview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help finding older versions of irfanview

I need an older version of irfanview 64 bit prior to the change that substitutes a number for the "#" for command line conversion.

Where are the archives kept?

Comment

Thanks but those sites keep giving me a connection refused error. Where else can I find them?

Comment

You can find versions back to 4.37 on my help site, but I don't know which, if any, version does what you want.

Older versions can be found on oldapps.net. Do your own due diligence to check if the site is safe.
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Originally posted by TJTex View Post
          Thanks but those sites keep giving me a connection refused error. Where else can I find them?
          It is a bit odd that - the provided direct links from irfanview.com to Oldapps.com and Oldversion.com indeed do result in a error screen. Probably a certification matter of some sort.

However instead just Google "irfanview oldversions" and the links provided to the the same sites will work perfectly.

Comment

Have a look at https://archive.org/details/software...irfanview&sin=
            Win 10/64 Home 22H2 IrfanView 4.66/64
            Hate has caused a lot of problems in this world, but it has not solved one yet. (Maya Angelou)

Comment

Working...
            X