Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rejected Open Source; would you consider it?

I emailed you a couple of times requesting features and you had a really bad attitude everytime, like it was too much to ask, even when they were going to be useful in the future, and you stated that you had a lot of requests, you asked why you even had to do it, well you're getting donations, that's why, but not from me, my contributions are useful ideas, so I here is mine:

To unload so much work for this great viewer IMO you should make it Open-Source with the freeware license you prefer, for developers to help you develop it. You could request developing of features to volunteers according to their skill set, so you can focus on the main objective of the viewer. With this developing will be faster, more dynamic and easier for you, and beneficial for all.

Sincerely, me.

This is a user2user forum. Irfan Skiljan does not even visit here as far as I know.

Since he has already reject your request, I have tagged this thread as rejected.

There is nothing more to discuss here with other users. The decision lies with Irfan Skiljan. It is his product, and it is his decision alone how he wants to develop it.
    Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 27.11.2022, 11:02 AM.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Well it would be a benefit for everybody to my mind. I wanted to share my opinion as well even though this post is tagged as "rejected"

Comment

Working...
      X