Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Batch Image Merging or Overlay

Sir,

I daily get nearly 30 to 40 sets of images in which there are .jpg files [which have white backgound and colored images] and
    equal numbers of .png files [which are transperent image with printed matters]

These both images are have same size and numbers like MT-M-001, MT-M-002, MT-M-003, etc

When the designer places/ merges/ overlay the transperent.png file on white background.jpg printed file of same number
    then after the desired image is obtained.

I want your help and guidance as to

How it can done in batch mode;

In which 001.png is pasted on 001.jpg, 002.png is pasted on 002.jpg, so on [not reverse mode as .jpg is not trasperent]

I even tried Batch >> Add watermark image, but the same process is to be done multiple times

Please guide me!

Thanks is advance!!

Add watermark images seems to be the way to go, but it would need some batch file programming and command lines (see options.txt in the program files folder).

This is beyond my ability, but maybe someone else will reply.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Please give me some concrete reply
      Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 17.08.2020, 05:58 AM. Reason: Fixed typo

Comment

I am able to perform this task by command line using GraphicsMagick-1.3.35
        gm.exe composite file1 + file2 file3 output.
        If any thing can be done by irfanview i_view I shall be more then happy
        Thanks to all!

Comment

Working...
        X