Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to display two images next to one another in app? I have a folder with book page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to display two images next to one another in app? I have a folder with book page

How to display two images next to one another in app? I have a folder with book pages images and I wanted to be able to display two consecutive files at the same time next to one another, like an open book. I looked through the help file and I cannot seem to find the setting. I am new to irfanview, so apologize for this basic question.

The option does not exist as far as I know, but you can fake it in the Thumbnail viewer by setting the thumbnail size to 800 pixels and sizing the window to fit only two images side by side.

There is always the Panorama Image function that will stitch pairs of images together.
    Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 28.08.2020, 07:03 AM.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Thank you. How do I change "Thumbnail viewer by setting the thumbnail size to 800 pixels"? Did not see anything in settings. Thanks

Comment

Open the thumbnail viewer to set the thumbnail options.
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Thank you. Sorry to ask another question in this thread but whenever I open InfanView 64, and scroll through pictures with the wheel on my mouse - the application immediately moves over to far left part of screen. How do I disable this setting? So basically wish to view images in a windowed setting, keeping the application in the middle of the computer screen. Thanks

Comment

Settings, Viewing, Put window in middle of screen when loading a new image.

Comment

Comic book readers was made for that. Google "cbr cbz", try SumatraPDF...
              IV 4.56 32-bit

Comment

The Panorama option is much easier and quicker

Comment

Open thumbnails, highlight all your pages, click File/Create Contact sheets, set 2 columns, 1 row, save all pages as files, and click Create. Then page through the images created with Irfanview. You may want to adjust the height and width so the pages fill the image.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture_20220214-195936.jpg Views:	0 Size:	90.9 KB ID:	93934
                  Also, in Options/Properties/Viewing, "Remember the last window size/position (on program exit, depends on display option)" works well for me.
                  Last edited by IrfanUserGuyxyx; 15.02.2022, 01:07 AM.

Comment

Thanks, it helped me a lot.
                    had a similar problem while working on a student project. Often children in school are not able to get the proper individualized approach within the school curriculum, so their success does not increase. So I found a resource https://freebooksummary.com/category/yellow-woman with free summary samples that help students learn a lot more information while saving time that they can spend on hobbies or free time. The current educational system needs to change because it no longer works and needs to change its structure. I hope that this method of learning will be useful for students and that they will be able to learn more information in this way.
                    Last edited by DwightPage; 13.04.2022, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X