Option for a dark mode/theme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requested Option for a dark mode/theme

This would be great for those of us who use/prefer dark mode/theme on our Windows 10 systems and their apps. For example, see the attached screenshot of the Calibre app in this mode.
    Attached Files

This is a user-to-user forum. Irfan Skiljan, the developer of IrfanView, is not involved.
    If you have a feature request, you may send him an email. Goto 'Help > About IrfanView' for his mail address.
    Win 10/64 Home 22H2 IrfanView 4.66/64
    Hate has caused a lot of problems in this world, but it has not solved one yet. (Maya Angelou)

Comment

Originally posted by Kuki Dent View Post
      This is a user-to-user forum. Irfan Skiljan, the developer of IrfanView, is not involved.
      If you have a feature request, you may send him an email. Goto 'Help > About IrfanView' for his mail address.
      I guess I don't understand why there is a Feature Request in this forum, then, since it's not open source. Thanks for the reply, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by deirdre View Post
        I guess I don't understand why there is a Feature Request in this forum, then, since it's not open source. Thanks for the reply, anyway.
        Please read the Sticky Thread at the top of this forum.
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Originally posted by deirdre View Post
          see the sticky thread How the Feature Request Forum Works in this forum.

currently running 4.56 / 32 bit

Comment

Originally posted by jazzman View Post
            see the sticky thread How the Feature Request Forum Works in this forum.
            Yes, I read it before I first posted. That's why I didn't understand why he replied the way he
            did.

Comment

For all I know the request for a dark mode has been made once or twice. In theColour Corrction dialog (SHIFT+G) there is what seems to be an attempt with a check box for dark mode. The result looks pretty ugly. I don't know whether Irfan means to take this any further.

see also this thread

currently running 4.56 / 32 bit

Comment

Working...
              X