Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

apply different INI settings to /advancedbatch argument in command line mode.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requested apply different INI settings to /advancedbatch argument in command line mode.

I love the '/advancedbatch' argument when I batch lots of images with many changes in one processing.

I did preset different changes and save them to couple of INI files.

what I am asking is:

would you consider to add a INI address argument to '/advancedbatch', maybe like this:

Code:
    i_view32.exe c:\*.jpg /advancedbatch("c:/folder/preset.ini") /convert=c:\temp\*.jpg
    that will be more flexible to reading a preset from INI location, instead of use only the current loaded one.

that's will saving extra time when I do batch for different tasks.

thank you.

What you generally can do, independently of /advancedbatch, is /ini="Folder"

Irfanview always looks for i_view.ini32 / i_view.ini64 in the folder provided.
    Last edited by jazzman; 06.09.2020, 01:05 PM.

currently running 4.56 / 32 bit

Comment

Originally posted by jazzman View Post
      /ini="Folder" Irfanview always looks for i_view.ini32 / i_view.ini64 in the folder provided.
      Thanks @jazzman, that works, but little bit clumsy.
      I have to rename the "some_presetting.ini" to "i_view32.ini" to make this works,
      thus I have to managed rename the different presets with same name, and put each of them into different folder.

anyway, it surely is kind of solution. but I still looking forward to have a way can read ini presets with "/advancedbatch", or make "/ini" read presets from file.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X