when viewing the next photo the window resizes/moves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Implemented when viewing the next photo the window resizes/moves

On Windows when viewing the next photo the window size will change sizes, and go to the top left corner of the screen. Viewing the settings seems the only option is to 'put window in middle of screen' when all i want is a 'remember last window size AND location on the screen'

not to be confused with the option called "remember the last window size on program exit"

So when i click next the window size and position should remain the sane as the last image, and the image should be 'fit to window'
    Last edited by commanduck; 17.10.2020, 01:53 AM.

If you select Display Options, Fit Images to Window, the window size and position will remain the same.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Originally posted by Bhikkhu Pesala View Post
      If you select Display Options, Fit Images to Window, the window size and position will remain the same.
      I'm not able to find this option...

Comment

Display options are a submenu of the View menu.
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
        X