adding new skin to toolbar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solved adding new skin to toolbar

I downloaded a new skin. Then I extracted it to Irfanview toolbars folder located in Program Files (x86). I then opened Irfanview and clicked on properties/settings and then clicked on toolbar. All of the old toolbars are shown but the new skins are not shown. What am I doing wrong? The new skins do all show up in the Irfanview toolbars folder with the old ones so I know they were extracted to the folder located in Program Files (x86). But they don't show up in the Irfanview properties/setting toolbar section.

Are you running 32-bit IrfanView or 64-bit? Each version has its own installation and toolbars folder.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

64 bit. I just updated my irfanview to latest version and everything I downloaded was for 64 bit. I downloaded irfanview and extensions.

Comment

The 64-bit version is installed in C:\Program Files\ unless you intentionally changed the install path. Look again.
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

You're right. Apparently an old one is located in Program (86). Now it worked! Thanks. By the way, do you know if irfanview is planning to add Jfif files? It seems everything I download lately is in jfif format and I need to change them all to jpeg in order to open in irfanview. It's very frustrating, because I like irfanview.

Comment

Comment

Thanks. That worked too! The problem with getting answers to computer problems is not knowing who or where to go for answers. You have been such a blessing! Thanks again! Vicki

Comment

Working...
              X