Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solved View photos - Same size for small and fit to window for large

Hello
    What setting to view photos while using the page up and down buttons.
    I want the small images to stay the same size as they are and fit to window for larger images then the screen.
    When scrolling and the next image is too big I have to press the 'F' key to reduce but then the next images that are smaller are now too big and pixelated.

I want the small photos to stay the same size as they are instead of becoming full screen when the large photos are reduced in size using the F key on the keyboard.
    What setting to use under Options> Properties/Settings> Full screen / Slideshow?

I have tried the top 7 selections but no change happens.

For viewing inside the normal window of IrfanView, configure this under:

View -> Display Options (window mode) -> Fit only big images to desktop (Shift-F)

Comment

Thanks, that works until you want to view the full size by pressing the "F" key. Then it will go back to "Fit window to image 1:1"
      It looks like I use Shift + F to change back.

Thanks again.

Originally posted by j7n View Post
      For viewing inside the normal window of IrfanView, configure this under:

View -> Display Options (window mode) -> Fit only big images to desktop (Shift-F)

Comment

When I want to view the image in full size, I usually enter full screen by pressing Enter or double-clicking, then exit back to normal mode. It seems more logical, doesn't require a two key combination, and gives a better view of the whole image without toolbars or different brightness window chrome interfering. You can configure separate Fit settings for fullscreen.

Comment

Thanks. That works much better!

Comment

Working...
          X