Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confirmed Add overlay/watermark image

Hi,

Up to version 4.54 (32bit) the Add overlay/watermark image window had Start Corner enabled. This once selected could be reused every time. This was very useful

See

Now with version 4.56 (32bit), this section has been changed For Batch mode and greyed out. The default is set to Left Top with NO OPTION to change this. This has become painful when I am processing images one-by-one

See

Is there ANY WAY to change this in version 4.56 (32bit)?

Please guide.

Thanks a lot

There may be a reason for the change, but it beats me.

Now you have to make a selection first to insert an overlay image to a single image. Then the overlay image is placed at the top left corner of the selection.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Reading the help file helps.

If you click into image (main window), the program will set the mouse coordinates as the start corner and show you a preview of the result in the main window.

There is no need to set the co-ordinates at all, just click in the image to preview the overlay image on the source image. The co-ordinates will be shown in the dialog when you click on the source image.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Insert Overlay Image.png
Views:	1
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	83544
      Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Thank you for your replies. The steps explained by you lead to EXTRA STEPS / CLICKS for EACH image I wish to work upon.

Up to version 4.54 (32bit) I had to select Left Bottom ONCE and it would REMEMBER for all subsequent images. No extra clicks required.

I hope I could explain it better now.

Comment

Working...
        X