Filters Unlimited 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Filters Unlimited 2

I can't get Filters Unlimited 2 to work. At one point it asked me to select the .8bf file and I selected the wrong file. I installed Filter Unilimited 2 after I purchased it and all I get is a can't load error. I uninstalled and reinstalled everything and I still can't get it to work.

I notice the FiltersUnlimited.txt file is for version 1.0. Do I need a different FUNLTDIV.DLL to make it work with version 2.0?

Help!

-Rich Keitz

Update

I noticed I can use Filters Unlimited with the ctrl-K and load it as a Photshop plugin. But when I select Filters Unlimited from the effects menu I get an error from FUNLTDIV.DLL that says "Unalbe to load plugin"

I believe the problem started when I selected the wrong .8bf files the first time I tried to use the filters unlimited effect. Uninstalling and reinstalling does not fix the problem. I can't find a registry entry to delete or modify to fix the problem either.

Comment

Found the Registry Key

I found the registry key. If you delete the location data (or location key) from the following key it will reset the Filters Unlimited directory information and let you try a second time:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\I.C.NET Software GmbH\FUNLTDIV

Comment

It's a location matter I guess. This key doesn't associate with IrfanView. Which has its own FUNLTDIV.DLL.
        Rest In Peace, Sam!

Comment

Thank you.

I had this exact same problem. I tried what you described and it worked!

Thank you for figuring it out and letting us know.

Comment

Working...
          X