International Keyboard for Windows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

International Keyboard for Windows

Type a lot of accented characters and special symbols easily using my PagePlus keyboard for Windows.

Though designed for PagePlus, this will work in all Windows Applications like the US International keyboard or other Windows keyboards.

Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

I don't get it... Are these keyboard layouts or an on-screen keyboard?

Comment

These are keyboard layouts that you see in the Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator

The grey keys ae "Dead Keys" e.g. type Control Alter Comma for the cedilla accent ç ş ņ etc. Control Alter Shift Comma for Ogonek ą ę etc.

Ctrl Alt N and M will type en-dash or em-dash, respectively, etc.

Read the linked page for details.
      Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

I did not recognize Microsoft Keybaord Layout Editor in these screenshots. Great stuff! Much more faster to use than the Character Map. I've been using extended kbd for eight years now, also while still in Win98. Now NT opens up the possibility to put characters from any codepage into a single layout.

This one covers almost entire Windows-1257 table, making separate localized German, and Northern European keyboards unnecesary.

I had to type quite a bit of Russian text during one period and found that their standard keyboard is entirely messed up. Not qwerty, not dvorak. So, instead of learning it, I rearranged it as qwerty.

Actual layouts for Windows 98 and Windows NT in *.kbd and *.dll format.

Layout switcher, installer and editor for Windows 98 and Windows 2000/XP. This little tool does not need to be installed. If loaded, pianists.exe will replace the built in Windows language bar. Keybed.exe is the editor you see on screenshots.

Comment

Working...
        X