Cannot scroll to top of image

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot scroll to top of image

When I zoom into an image past the point a vertical scroll bar appears, I cannot then scroll to the top of that image. In order to see the top, I must zoom out until the scroll bar disappears.

Comment

This problem occurs in version 4.10 with broken zoom. Use v4.00.

Comment

Please search before posting. The bug is a sticky at the top of the forum, and the solution is found in this post:
        Originally posted by MItaly View Post
        For people that experience this problem there's a fix available. Note that it is experimental, and should be used only by who really needs it (i.e., if you don't have this problem don't download this).
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Originally posted by Bhikkhu Pesala View Post
          Please search before posting.
          Actually, I did. The post I found had to do with distortion of the top while scrolling, not inability to scroll to the top.

The bug is a sticky at the top of the forum, and the solution is found in this post:
          Thanks. I will try it.
          Last edited by drahcir; 17.06.2008, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhikkhu Pesala View Post
            Please search before posting. The bug is a sticky at the top of the forum, and the solution is found in this post:
            It Works! Thanks again.

Comment

If this is the same issue that i was having (can zoom in and scroll down but not up) this is a workaround:
              View -> Display options (Window mode) -> Use "Resample" for fitting (better quality)

Comment

Working...
              X