EXIF data always displayed for each picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EXIF data always displayed for each picture

The EXIF data shows up for each and every picture whether i want it to or not and no way to turn off the automatic display of this information. With 4.1 when i would exit from the program the function would stop. Now with 4.2 even after exiting the program and even rebooting my system the EXIF data still displays every time. If there is a switch to turn off this feature i would love to know what it is as it is in stuck on position and can no longer just go from picture to picture without seeing the EXIF data first. This is inconvient. Thanks for your help.

randy

PS: Otherwise i love this wonderful program.

EXIF data

Hello,
    I suppose you are refering to IrfanView in Thumbnail mode. To switch off showing the EXIF-data you should go to [Options»Thumbnail options] and uncheck the option ‘Show thumbnail info text (mouse over)’.
    In view mode IrfanView only shows EXIF-data after pushing the E-key (only if EXIF-data excists in the file). In general, pushing the I-key brings file data to the screen.

Comment

Hello,

or you still have some old files in the plugin folder. Please remove Irfan View completely and check that there is nothing left in your program folder regarding to IView. Then reinstall. And be sure you use only files for 4.20 if you install the plugins.

Regards, Nils.

Comment

Working...
      X