Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requested Thumbnail size quick change

Hi

I usually use IrfanView's thumbnails to look for identical pictures in a folder (car photos). I temporarily rename them so the same ones would come after each other and then delete others than the best. For this I need an optimal thumbnail screen in which the thumbnails are sized that they are the biggest possible, but ALL of them are visible. So I change thumbnail size usually. I would really like a quicker way to do this than going in the menu and change it. Two arrows (+ / -) would be enough. Or (as suggested by someone before) control+scroll would be OK as well. No need for an auto-optimizer I guess.

Another things: there should be the possibility to ignore files for which it can't show a thumbnail so they wouldn't take up space in the screen.

Opinions?
    Last edited by Kultag; 16.08.2008, 10:01 PM.

If you wish to ignore file formats to be shown in browser mode you should load only associated types. This option is to be checked in Properties/Settings/Extensions.

Comment

I just updated from 4.10 to 4.20 and I didn't change anything in the settings and now it's working properly. Is this possible? Maybe when I updated to 4.10 it was associated with everything in the list, and now only with pictures. Then I pressed the wrong button at the installation of 4.10. Anyway, it works nice now. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X