Farewell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farewell

Due to forces beyond my control I can no longer remain active on the internet. Any links in my posts pointing to j7n.sytes.net will turn dead soon. Thank you all for letting me participate in the discussions here. The administrator and moderators of this forum are the best; there were at least a handful times when I deserved to be warned or 'kicked'.

Wish you well and take care.

Don't go

Originally posted by j7n View Post
    Due to forces beyond my control I can no longer remain active on the internet.
    But you live in Cyberspace! Won't you still be able to participate, even if your not active?

You can't just leave like that without an explanation, after being a user for that long. Can't you tell us more faithful friend?
    Last edited by Skippybox; 03.09.2008, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Wherever you are going, you're good karma will go with you. Farewell!
      A man long absent and returned safe from afar,
      his kinsmen, friends, and well-wishers welcome on his arrival. (Dhp v 219)

Likewise, good deeds will welcome the doer of good who has left this world for the next,
      as kinsmen welcome a dear relative on his return. (Dhp v 220)
      Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Originally posted by j7n View Post
        Wish you well and take care.
        You too. We will miss you.

Comment

Farewell, hope to see you online again soon!
          IrfanPaint developer
          The latest stable IrfanPaint version is the 0.4.13.70.
          IrfanPaint is now open-source (released under BSD license).

Comment

It's a pity. You sure must have your reasons, so I'm not going to ask for any explanation.
            Thanks a lot for the dedicated contributions you've made here.
            Rest In Peace, Sam!

Comment

We will miss you very much. I hope you can come back...somewhen. I will not say goodbye, but Fare well.
              Its: Belongs to "It"
              It's: Shortened form of "It is"
              ---------------------
              Lose: Fail to keep
              Loose: Not tight

---------------------
              Plurals do not require apostrophes

Comment

I noticed you were online again j7n, but I am still confused why your departure was so sudden. Nonetheless, your insight has certainly been valued and truly will be missed. Your contributions will be far reaching, long into the future.

I hope wherever you go, others will be able to gain from your wisdom.

Comment

Working...
                X