Printing Multiple Copies on One Sheet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Printing Multiple Copies on One Sheet

just wonderin' if anyone can help me how to print 2 or more images in one paper, i've tried every thing but seem unable to find it..

IrfanView is just an image viewer. Its printing abilities are very limited.

I recommend using a page layout program like PagePlus for printing.

It is easy to add borders, captions, drop shadows. To rotate, resize, crop, or tile images. You can create a photo montage, etc. The free version supports a limited number of image formats (BMP GIF JPG TIF), but you can always paste images from the clipboard after opening in IrfanView.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

You can print one image first and then the other on the same sheet by changing the positioning in the print dialog.

I often do that when testing a number of small images. If I want to arrange them more easily, I do what everyone else does -- paste into MS Word -- LOL. In Word (if you have it), make the image "on top of text" to push it where you want. Other word processors work similarly.

Another way would be to create an empty, blank white image of the right size and paste the separate pics into selected areas.
      Last edited by matera; 11.10.2008, 12:29 AM.
      Its: Belongs to "It"
      It's: Shortened form of "It is"
      ---------------------
      Lose: Fail to keep
      Loose: Not tight

---------------------
      Plurals do not require apostrophes

Comment

Working...
      X