Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing files in slideshow

Hi.

I've been using IrfanView for ages, but hadn't updated it for a long time. I recently downloaded the latest version and now I have a problem with slideshows.

I add X photos (say 200 photos) and all of them appear on the list and you can read "Slideshow files (200)"

But then, when you start the slideshow, only 30 photos appear. (30 is an example) Always the same 30 photos. I don't know what the problem is.

This happens in my PC with vista and my PC with XP. The previous irfanview version I was using was one with the old slideshow interface and I never had this problem.

I don't know if there is any new option that I have to activate or desactivate. Can anyone help me?

Thanks

Could be a unicode problem!
    Search the forum using the key word: unicode

Activate/deactivate the option "Use Unicode PlugIn (at program start)" in: \Options\Properties/Settings...\Misc. 1\

If that does not help, rename the files and then try it again.
    Attached Files

Comment

Ok, that was the problem. If I start IrfanView with the unicode plugin disabled, I can see all the photos.

I guess I didn't have that problem in the old version because I haven't used the unicode plugin untill now (I didn't know this wonderful plugin existed, xD)

So now, when I want to slideshow, I just have to deactivate the plugin, and reactivate it when I just want to open files.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X