Redfield plugins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Redfield plugins

Download these fine plugins (see attachment), unzip to IrfanView\Plugins\Redfield.
    Start IrfanView, load an image and press Ctrl+K. Press the button 'Add 8BF filters' and select the folder Redfield. Have fun!

Great. Thanks a lot.
    But since I already have more Ctrl+K filters aboard, this addition to that list exposes a quite crappy aspect in the dialog.
    There has grown a list, but all plugin-names from whatever subgroup are placed, as it seems, in a quite random order.
    This new Redfield set had 5 different effects (dll's).
    Now I have to remember the specific names added in the list, to check things out. Because the lines in the dialog-list have no room for more information, e.g. belonging to which sub-group.
    At least the window of this dialog should be made bigger to give more room for information.
    And I notice on some lines the additions of "..." if a name has more than two words, so maybe this could be enhanced too.
    Rest In Peace, Sam!

Comment

Having read a lot of replies by now, I get the impression that many users want IrfanView to adjust to the working-method of the user (or the 'look & feel' of other viewers). While I try to adjust to the program I'm working with (mostly). So for the plugins that means: only load the plugins you want to work with. Irfan has given a hint by placing the button 'Remove all filters'. In my Pluginfolder I've stored subfolders that tell something about the plugin-group. And IrfanView 'remembers' the Pluginfolder as well, so the next time you want to apply a plugin(group) it's Ctrl+K plus a few clicks.

Comment

Well, so I never understood Irfan's hint. This is nice. It's an elegant way to get the survey I want, because I use subfolders too.
        I'm not part of 'that many users' btw. I'm an 'adjuster' too.
        Rest In Peace, Sam!

Comment

Working...
        X