Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Meez: since the "Insert text" function is already included in IrfanView (although it's not very simple to use) it was not one of my priorities for the first release. Now I can start to work on it.

@all: I've made an error in sending to Irfan the dll, so the dll included in IV 4.10 is not the very 0.4.5.48, and does not include the last three improvements of the 0.4.5.48 version:
    • straighten tool now uses IP's BG color as BG color for the rotation;
    • fixed a bug in the clean-up process that caused the saving of a wrong "exhaustive tooltips" button state;
    • fixed the "undesidered tooltips show" bug;
    • fixed an error in the color pane drawing routine;
    • fixed a bug in the "advanced eraser" tool (FG pen settings used instead of BG ones);
    • partially fixed the "ghost cursor" bug.

Thus go and download the very last version.
    ---EDIT---
    OMG, these days I'm making a real mess. If you downloaded the dll from my site in the first 5 minutes after my post re-download it: it had a little bug.
    Last edited by MItaly; 16.10.2007, 06:07 PM.
    IrfanPaint developer
    The latest stable IrfanPaint version is the 0.4.13.70.
    IrfanPaint is now open-source (released under BSD license).

Comment

I think it would be good to delete this thread now, and start a new one for future developments or bug reports on Irfan Paint. It is getting long, and most of the old posts are no longer relevant. What do you think?
      Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Yes, we could close this thread (and maybe change the title to something like "IrfanPaint - Early betas thread") and open a new one ("IrfanPaint support/suggestions thread").
        IrfanPaint developer
        The latest stable IrfanPaint version is the 0.4.13.70.
        IrfanPaint is now open-source (released under BSD license).

Comment

Hi,

Thread is closed now

@Matteo: Please create a new thread in the plugins section

steve

Comment

Working...
          X