possible to show file name in foto?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

possible to show file name in foto?

I have already named all my jpegs with the names of the people or the places in each foto. Now I want to make a slide show using Nero or something that will save me time. BY NOT having to retype the name of each file right into the foto, using insert text--say along the top or bottom of the foto.

Any suggestions how to do that or what freeware might do that?

Please take a look at the Guidelines on Formatting Posts
    Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 10.11.2008, 07:15 AM. Reason: No need to use large coloured font for the entire post

The IrfanView slideshow has the option of displaying the filensme. RTFM
    Its: Belongs to "It"
    It's: Shortened form of "It is"
    ---------------------
    Lose: Fail to keep
    Loose: Not tight

---------------------
    Plurals do not require apostrophes

Comment

And don't talk that loud.
      Rest In Peace, Sam!

Comment

Soft Answer...

Many slideshow programs allow you include the image name in the slideshow. I know Irfanview does. I know ProShow does.

Hootowls

Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 13.11.2008, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Hmmm--interesting about text in image, but

That was interesting about allowing the text name of the image to appear in a slideshow and put on a CD. Nice feature.

However, I wanted to be able to save the file name of each of my images in text in the image itself. Then make a slide show on a DVD. I guess that is not possible?

Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 13.11.2008, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by zmartha View Post
            However, I wanted to be able to save the file name of each of my images in text in the image itself. Then make a slide show on a DVD.
            It is possible using the text overlay feature in advanced batch operations.
            Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Thanks

I am sorry. I didn't realize that we weren't supposed to colorize our text. Blue is easier on these old eyes than black, and since you offer all the text options to colorize enlarge, etc. etc., I assumed it was meant for us to use.

Thanks for your answers to my questions.

Comment

Working...
              X