100% zoom when opening large files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100% zoom when opening large files

Hi. In older versions I got 100% zoom on images even if they where larger than my screen (when NOT in full screen). That is actually the function I loved the most, and the reason why I have always liked irfanview.

Now when I open large images the image i resized/zoomed out so that I can see the hole image. I don't like that. Could you please insert a option that let me change back so the zoom alway is 100% when I open a new file?

I'm thinking about downgrading in the mean time.

No need to downgrade. The default display you're referring to (1:1) changed to Fit only big images to Desktop in version 4.20. You only need to change your display option. Display options have always been in IrfanView.

View>Display options (window mode)>Fit window to image (1:1, recommended) [Shift+O]

You can also try another 1:1 option that doesn't fit the window to the image:

View>Display options (window mode)>Do not fit anything

You can toggle your display between another option and "Fit window to image (1:1)" using its shortcut, or if none available, SHIFT+O. If the display option has no hotkey, you can't toggle back, except through the menu. Toggling has been available for awhile as well.
    Last edited by Skippybox; 11.02.2009, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Nothing has changed, except your display options. See Display options on the View menu.
      Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Thanks alot. I have search for the option, but I looked in Options->Properties/Settings. It was the Fit only big images to Desktop that had to be unchecked.

Thanks again guy!

Comment

Working...
        X