Restore default settings options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requested Restore default settings options

Sometimes a user who has been perfectly satisfied with the way things have been all along fiddles with a setting a few times, and then can't remember what the original value was. The only way to get back to defaults is to move/rename the i_view32.ini file, start IrfanView to create a new one, and observe what is written to it each time some effect or feature is used for the first time. That is a little too geeky for some folks .

Either a "Restore defaults" button here and there, or a list of default settings values in the Help file would be a great help.
    Its: Belongs to "It"
    It's: Shortened form of "It is"
    ---------------------
    Lose: Fail to keep
    Loose: Not tight

---------------------
    Plurals do not require apostrophes

See also my feature request in german forum: Hinzufügen der Option "Standard wiederherstellen"

Comment

Ah, good -- but my German vocabulary is little more than abbrechen and a few other items from untranslated menus and dialogs
      Its: Belongs to "It"
      It's: Shortened form of "It is"
      ---------------------
      Lose: Fail to keep
      Loose: Not tight

---------------------
      Plurals do not require apostrophes

Comment

No problem!

I only wanted to say with my answer: Your feature request existed already in the german forum!
        In order to experience more over the content in german thread, you can try YAHOO!® Babel Fish!

Comment

Well, I will add my support for Matera's request in English and leave others to support it in German.

Comment

Count me in too on support for that.

Comment

Working...
            X