Viewer skips some jpg's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Viewer skips some jpg's

I've found where there are many jpg files with odd and mixed names, the viewer will skip some files. If they all have similar names, no problem. Anyone else have this problem?

V4.23

Could be a unicode problem!
    Search the forum using the key word: unicode

Activate/deactivate the option "Use Unicode PlugIn (at program start)" in: \Options\Properties/Settings...\Misc. 1\

If that does not help, rename the files and then try it again.
    Attached Files

Comment

Unicode

Thanks for the reply. Renaming files does solve the problem, but a folder with say, 200 files it is not practical. I am not real familiar with unicode. Are you saying I should use the unicode plugin?

Comment

... I am not real familiar with unicode. Are you saying I should use the unicode plugin?
        The unicode plugin is mainly made for users of exotic languages and letters!
        (arab, chinese, hebrew, japanese, korean, russian, thai, …)
        If you use an european language with latin script (englisch, french, german, italian, ...) then you can permanently deactivate the unicode plugin!

Comment

Originally posted by richwray View Post
          I've found where there are many jpg files with odd and mixed names, the viewer will skip some files. If they all have similar names, no problem. Anyone else have this problem?
          Are you certain that it is actually omitting files, not just displaying them in an unexpected order.

If you open Thumbnails, do you see the missing ones there?
          Last edited by Mij; 09.06.2009, 12:59 PM. Reason: Afterthought

Comment

Working...
          X