EXIF panel displays undesirable in any change image

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no bug EXIF panel displays undesirable in any change image

EXIF panel appears undesirable after any form of commands to display the following image. Maybe only when you install a set of plugin's (I'm not sure)
    Missing button to view EXIF data
    Last edited by bela; 15.06.2009, 06:26 AM.

Same problem here - clicking on "next" (arrow) displays EXIF information panel along with picture. Is there any way to suppress that?

Thanks!!!
    Merry christmas!

Ich habe das gleiche Problem: Das EXIF-Info-Panel wird angezeigt, wenn das "nächste" Bild angezeigt werden soll ("Pfeil-Taste"). Kann man das irgendwie unterdrücken?

Gruß und frohe Weihnachten!!!

Comment

Correct operation of the Exif information panel is that it displays when you press key E (or press the Exif Info button on the Information dialog). It then remains displayed as you browse to different images, updating as you move on.
      Turn it off by clicking the Exit button on the dialog. It should then stop displaying and stay off as you browse.

If that is not how it is behaving for you then please give as much information as you can on what does happen when you do the above.

Comment

Hi Pelle,

It's an old topic!

Search the forum using the keywords "exif error"!
        See the thread: "Exif info on every NEXT"

See the answer of moderator derniwi!
        Originally posted by derniwi View Post
        which version of IrfanView do you use?
        And which version of "Exif.dll" do you have installed (menu "Help / Installed plugins")?

The used Plugin version should always match with the program version!

Das ist eine alte Thematik!

Durchsuche das Forum mit den Schlüsselwörtern "exif error"!
        Siehe das Thema: "Exif info on every NEXT"
        Verwende stets die zueinander passenden Versionen von IrfanView und dem EXIF-Plugin!

regards / mit freundlichen Grüßen
        Frank

Comment

Hi Frank,

I did search for EXIF and stumbled upon this post. Didn't see "exif error". I'll look that up NOW.
          I did check on versions. I more or less recently did update to Irfanview 4.27 (current version) with the available installer. The EXIF-plugin however is version 3.95. Pretty much all of the DLLs are of lower version than 4.27
          If the other thread does not provide any additional information I shall uninstall and reinstall and see what happens.

Thanks for your help!

Regards,
          Pelle.

Hallo Frank,

ich hatte damals nur nach dem Stichwort "EXIF" gesucht und diesen Thread gefunden. Ich werde gleich nochmal nach dem von Dir erwähnten Thread suchen und mich schlau machen.
          Ich habe unlängst ein upgrade von Irfanview ausgeführt - mit dem verfügbaren Installer. Ich denke seitdem tritt auch das Problem auf - ich habe jetzt Version 4.27, allerdings passen die DLL-Versionen nicht dazu. Fast alle sind niedriger als 4.27, die meisten 3.xx - speziell die EXIF-DLL hat Version 3.95
          Wenn es in dem anderen Thread keine Info dazu gibt, wie man die DLL aktualisiert, werde ich deinstallieren und neu installieren.

Vielen Dank für die Hilfe!
          Gruß,
          Pelle.

Comment

Hi,

just download the current version of IrfanView (4.28) and also the complete plugins (also v4.28) and install them. This should fix the problem.

Best regards,
            Nils.

Comment

Working...
            X