Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

create thumbnails with Irfanview - see brilliant-online-demo

hi there - hello dear friends,

wanna create thumbnails with Irfanview - and add them togehter like it is seen here in the demo.

▶ All pieces of Flickr' Personality... But, keep in mind , that is like an Artistic or/and Emotional or/and Creative ShowRoom , where other people can find you better work. It's your and for the others users : Keep it beautiful and interesting, select your posts !!! No such rules exist in this group too, except for the Admins deleting photos from the pool that they don’t see to fit in the aim of this group ;-)." ▶ BE AWARE: Yes, this group is curated, not heavily but curated. Photographs will be removed without explanation. To repeat: the admins simply don't have the time to explain why a given photo was removed. Don't take it personally.... ▶ Gallery of Some great Portraits waiting to join this Pool: •►► Some of my most viewed Galleries, mostly with only 55 shots inside (some exceptions for particular Gallerry) : The last one ...yet...: •►► Check out My Userstyles for Flickr (CSS theme Adaptation for a WideScreen) : - decembre on UserStyles.world [USw] - uso-archive.surge.sh/?author=decembre&sort=updated&am... - on Userstyles.org AND (my Userstyles + Userscripts) : - decembre on GreasyFork Here a screenshot of the result with : Flickr WideScreen - BigONE which install all my userstyles at once. •►► Watch my Pools with different Viewers....( OK 2019 ) •►► with : FluidR Random View : ( OK 2019 ) - Portrait★Faces - id: 4524878@N23: Portrait★Faces : in FluidR Random View - Portrait★Faces★Open Minded - id: 947672@N21: Portrait★Faces★Open Minded: in FluidR Random View - Portrait★Faces★Master View - id: 4524878@N23: Group / Portrait★Faces★Master View : in FluidR Random View •►► Watch my Favorites with different Viewers....( OK 2019 ) ★ in the Official Flickr Page... ★ in the Flickr Search (by interesting) ( OK 2019 ) ★ in FlickRiver ( OK 2019 ) ★ in FluidR ( Flickr's Authorization ) ★ in Flickr Hive Mind ( OK 2019 ) ▶ Just for info, because Not working now (2019): ★ in PicsSR (Broken 2019) ★ by in FlickeFlu (Broken 2019) ★ in FlickrFavr :Favorites of My Contacts (Broken 2019) Not working here (2019)..... ► Embed Flickr Slideshow : A free generator tool for embedding Flickr photos on your website or blog. ► Flickr River Badge ( NOT VISIBLE IN POOL ABOUT page): Read my request in Help Forum (03.2016): Badges not visible in Pool About pages ... ▶ Each Day you visit this Pool....Thank you! : ① Evolution's Analyse of Portrait★Faces , 1 year in the FlickrSphere (video) "One year of group activity in the FlickrSphere as seen by Flickr Group Trackr (Sadly, a Broken Tool now ) . Each dot corresponds to a Flickr group (inset group: Portrait★Faces)." Read the article and watch the full video result here : Web communities: Dynamics of online collaboration.

is this possible - doable... look forward to hear from you

cheers
    joo
Working...
X