Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

image-creation and heavy-rotation: +3 dimension [see online-demo!]

hello dear irfanview-friends,

if it comes to imgage design and work - i am a Greenhorn - so sorry for the noob-question:

how can this be achieved - well should i collect some images of profieles and put them together to somewhat called a wallpaper: see the demo:

well - finally they gave them a kind of thrill - can this be achieved with irfanview. They streched the image - well - the question is. Can this be achieved with Irfanview: the tasks step by step.

1. putting toghether the images - almost simple1
    2. rotation in two directions - almost a heavy task

well - i am wondering how step two can be achieved

look forwardd to hear from you

regards
    joo

I don't know if it can be achieved with IrfanView... why don't you try with the distortion tools of The GIMP after building the base image with IV?
    IrfanPaint developer
    The latest stable IrfanPaint version is the 0.4.13.70.
    IrfanPaint is now open-source (released under BSD license).

Comment

mille grazie

hello MItaly

many thanks - well i think that this can be achieved with GIMP.

Originally posted by MItaly View Post
      I don't know if it can be achieved with IrfanView... why don't you try with the distortion tools of The GIMP after building the base image with IV?

how would you create ( build) the base image with IV? Can this be done with Irfanview!?`

Look forward to hear form you Joo

Comment

To build the basic rectangular image in IrfanView, use Thumbnails, Create contact sheet.
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

hi there

Originally posted by Bhikkhu Pesala View Post
          To build the basic rectangular image in IrfanView, use Thumbnails, Create contact sheet.
          got the first example - and now i run some blur-tasks. Not i want to add a speial effect to the image-mosaic. to specify: i want to have some kind of focus.

see the above mentioned example. Well if i cannot do it in irfanview - i try out the gimp

i come back and report all my findings

Comment

Originally posted by joo_driven View Post
            Can this be achieved with Irfanview: the tasks step by step.

1. putting toghether the images - almost simple1
            2. rotation in two directions - almost a heavy task

well - i am wondering how step two can be achieved
            regards
            joo
            Hello again Joo
            Now that Bhikkhu Pesala has responded on step 1, I will add that step 2 can be achieved too by using an Adobe 8bf filter (again). This time you need Perspective correction by Martin Vicanek.
            For the skew effect you show in your attachment you will need to set Focal length to maximum (1000) and adjust Pan and Tilt to get the right amount of skew.

Gimp takes a lot of learning. Paintstar is easier but Irfanview is always my preference whenever possible, even if I do have to use plugins.
            Mij
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X