Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full-screen - moving to next photo

Hi there,
    I've just installed ver 4.25, and whenever I press any of the keys that are meant to advance to next photo - I get the EXIF info window.
    To suppress this window, I have to uncheck "Show text" in the Full Screen / slideshow setting window. How can I display some basic photo parameters (e.g. filename) without displaying the EXIF window?
    In previous versions I never got the EXIF window in full screen mode.
    Thanx.
    Last edited by Meirkelly; 27.06.2009, 08:09 PM.

Very strange.
    Are you quite sure that this is the Exif window and not just Exif data that you have included in the Text by accidentally typing $E in the string?
    What happens if you press E on the keyboard or Esc?

Comment

EXIF window

I get several EXIF details that I requested, PLUS the EXIF window which I do not want to get. When I hit ESC the EXIF window disappears, but every time I advance to the next photo (by hitting right arrow or space) I get the EXIF window for that photo.

Comment

It sounds like you don't have the current plugins. Did you install the new plugins when you upgraded to 4.25? Double-check what you have installed in Help>Installed Plugins. You might have to install them again, or do a clean install if they are not updating properly.

Comment

Sorry, Meirkelly, I have been away for a few days. Have you solved your problem meanwhile?

If not please tell us what string you are using for the Exif data that you have requested to display, so that we can check if that has any unexpected effects.

Does the problem only occur in fullscreen or in windowed mode too?

Comment

Working...
          X