Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requested Photo Collage

Dear All,

First of all thanks to author for developing this great software and keeping it freeware for all us.

Recently I have been coming across softwares for creating
    - photo collage
    - photo cards, calendars
    - frames or border

So I was wondering are there plung-ins to do same/similar things with IrfanView.

Thanks & Best Regards
    Colarado99

No. These functions are beyond the scope of a an image viewer. Frames or borders maybe, but not the rest. Use a page layout program for creating calendars. PagePlus SE is free and can do all of that easily.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Thanks. I have downloaded PagePlus SE and shall practise.

How about frames and borders. How to add to picture.

Comment

Increase the canvas size and select a colour.
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Yes, that is one quick way. However I want to add border/frame with different look/picture/image/design. How to do such?

I can show an example of what I say but how to attache pictures in this forum/post.

Comment

Use PhotoFiltre or PhotoFiltre Studio.

Comment

There are plugins to create frames -- check out http://thepluginsite.com/resources/index.htm

One way to create interesting frame effects with just IrfanView is to enlarge an image, do some effects on it, create a centered custom selection the same size as the original, open and copy the original, and paste it in.

But you could do a lot more with the GIMP.
              Its: Belongs to "It"
              It's: Shortened form of "It is"
              ---------------------
              Lose: Fail to keep
              Loose: Not tight

---------------------
              Plurals do not require apostrophes

Comment

random collages with Shape Collage

This is a very handy and easy to use collage program!
                It scales and rotates the photo's completely automatic. You can adjust borders, background, maximum angle etc.
                Shape Collage is a photo collage maker software program. Automatically create picture collages in a variety of shapes with just a few mouse clicks. Available for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.

Comment

Working...
                X