Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requested Customizable Toolbar

Originally posted by DWD View Post
    I think he now has a disclaimer that HIS program is unique from AcDsee and others, which to me is incorrect. The move function is INFERIOR to that of the old ACDSee programs. I think the reason he does not admit this is because he cannot figure out how to do it.
    Do you really think that a programmer that is skilled enough to create such a program (IV is really a monster, it can do a lot of things) isn't able to create a simple "move file" dialog?
    Save as... (current action) - opens last directory used.
    13.33%
    Save - Opens directory image is in.
    33.33%
    Let the user decide via an option which to place on toolbar.
    53.33%
    IrfanPaint developer
    The latest stable IrfanPaint version is the 0.4.13.70.
    IrfanPaint is now open-source (released under BSD license).

Originally posted by MItaly View Post
    Do you really think that a programmer that is skilled enough to create such a program (IV is really a monster, it can do a lot of things) isn't able to create a simple "move file" dialog?
    I agree, but Users need to understand...

No. 1 - Certain programmers may have moved on from their program or putting more time into making money (Hosting files aren't always free)
    No. 2 - Features that some users usually ask for just to make their experiences simpler and less time consuming (I could understand if one design a program with menu here and button there and multiple options)
    No. 3 - Its not that hard script simple functions, but if you can do it yourself then I guess your asking for house keeping
    No. 4 - Try and find another program which can do what you want or just be satisfied

No. 5 - We're Users, some like simple [Mac] and some like a variety of options [Windows], but at the same time some Users still thing Windows needs to improve and Mac too...most people could come to the conclusion that programs have to be all-in-one, having every features for different users...

Comment

Working...
    X