Where is Paint Dialogue box?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mij View Post
    There are still both versions on the languages page but I had quite a struggle tracking down an English zip version. Have I missed a link somewhere?
    Those offerings are not actually IrfanView, simply installers and ZIP files of the languages only. That is why no English versions are necessary; it is already included.

Now, the IrfanView ZIP version you talk of still exists. Go to the bottom of the Download page and click on the Mirrors link. Go to the bottom of that page and you'll see the ZIP versions, even a U3:

Going over to the Plugins page, the ZIPs are all there:

You can also grab almost any IrfanView file from the forum.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Skippybox; 02.09.2009, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mij View Post
      All this discussion of providing a "Portable" option reminded me that there always used to be downloads for both an exe (installed) version and a zip (non-installed) version on the main website and we used to tell people to use the zip version for portable applications.

There are still both versions on the languages page but I had quite a struggle tracking down an English zip version. Have I missed a link somewhere?

A 'Regular' version with installation options for running IrfanView off the HDD and a separate, 'Portable' version with installation options that to run it off USB Drives and the like! Trust MItaly is also evaluating that option, for it appears to be a good one!
      Last edited by WellOiledPC; 02.09.2009, 06:50 PM.
      Download IrfanView Help Manual from:
      IrfanView Website - Here
      Sam_Zen's Website - Here
      Author's Website - Here

Comment

Working...
      X