Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contact Sheet Question

Hi -

I'm new to IrfanView, but think I'm going to enjoy using it.

My goal right now is to create some contact sheets to help with a photo book / scrapbooking project that I'm working on.

My specific question is about the function to "Write File Infos". I've got it to print the file name, but now I'm trying to print the Original Date & Time of the image as well to help with my chronology. I've tried some of the commands listed in the help and just can't get it to do what I want. I can only get it to print the file date so far, which doesn't help my chronology because I've been fixing and cropping these images for a few months.

Any assistance with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Colleen

Some of the tags seem to for specific cameras. What camera are you using?
    Do the images still contain EXIF information? Check the Info button when the file is loaded in IV.
    Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 31.08.2007, 05:04 PM.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Thank you for the tip in the right direction.

I finally just located Appendix A, and it looks like I've finally got it working now.

Thanks !

Comment

I'm curious about the parameters you entered there. Could you please send them to this forum?

Comment

Hi Colleen,

Besides appendix A, there is also $E306 (Exif date & time).

Is it possible to insert a line break? (I tried \n but that doesn't work.)

Laurent
          Before you post ... fill in your OS and IV version in your profile.

Comment

Working...
          X