Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slideshow sound

Hello all,
    I have a rather trivial question .... how do I add sound (mp3) to the Slideshow ?
    Thanks for any clues.
    ppaces
    Last edited by ppaces; 20.10.2009, 08:40 PM.

Try pressing F1.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Hmmm, very clever, alas the Help only informs that MP3 files can be used for background music, but there is no guidance on how to actually do it. And that the MP3 plugin is needed, which I have installed.
      ppaces

Comment

Just include the MP3 filename with full path in the slideshow list, just as if it was an image file.

Comment

Originally posted by ppaces View Post
          Hmmm, very clever, alas the Help only informs that MP3 files can be used for background music, but there is no guidance on how to actually do it. And that the MP3 plugin is needed, which I have installed.
          ppaces
          ----------

Originally posted by IrfanView Help - F1
          Q: How can I add background sound for automatic slideshow or EXE/SCR?

A: In the slideshow dialog put/add MP3 files into the slideshow file list, usually at the begin or before an image. The MP3 file is played until it ends or until next MP3 is loaded from the file list. IrfanView PlugIns should be also installed, at least the MP3 PlugIn.

Comment

Re MIJ & SKIPPYBOX .....
            many thanks, it's all singing and dancing now. The trial slideshow I was using was too quick/short for the sound/music to get going. Silly me!
            Many thanks,
            ppaces

Comment

Working...
            X