X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requested a plug in for idf files

if anyone can suggest a plug in for viewing idf files please post reply

IDF? The MIDI Instruments Definition File (Microsoft Corporation) file? What would you want the graphic viewer to do with a MIDI file?
    I wish to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.
    Not like those passengers, in his car, when he drove over that cliff.

Comment

the viewer requested is for autodata manuals which carry printed circuit

diagrams and are made in i d f file format ....not everything is music

related...tks for your reply any way....i will continue to search elsewhere

...if you doubt me do a search for idf viewer on goooo

Comment

Chuck

Whether you approve or not, if you don't treat users with respect, your posts will be removed. If you persist in being rude, your account will be suspended — first temporarily, then permanently.

I don't have time to intervene to stop flame wars, and I have even less time to debate the pros and cons of free speech. I visit the forum maybe five times a day for five minutes to delete spam or to help if I can. To write one PM like this takes at least fifteen or twenty minutes, so please don't bother to respond. This is a help forum where users can get support for IrfanView, it is not a place to vent your anger at others.

Your post that was removed:
        Originally posted by ChuckE
        Opinions are like ...

Some people can not see the forest for the trees.

Your first post here, and already you have an opinion. Congrats for your minute inspection.
        Another of your recent posts:
        Originally posted by ChuckE
        Wow!! good for you guy, two posts (at this time) on this entire forum, and you already have an attitude. Good going, perhaps a new record?!

Look, nitwik, you never said what IDF files where, so I did a search at a respected website, http://www.filext.com/, and saw that there were five different file types listed for IDF. I took a guess at which one you might mean. I only asked what you meant. I can't read your mind.

I guessed on MIDI files only because IrfanView can play them. Not to their full intended purpose, but it does play them.

When people ask about a particular file type, and that file type has more than one purpose or creating tool, how are we to know which is meant?
        Simple, you just tell us.

And then you can save the attitude for where it is appreciated, like a gripes forum.
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
        X