slideshow and .m3u (.mp3) sound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

slideshow and .m3u (.mp3) sound

I like to produce a slideshow with sound. The slideshow without sound is working correct. But the sound list is not optimal.

In the help file is written mp3 should be at first before the pictures, but nothing about .m3u which contains the list of all mp3.
    In my case there are 11 .mp3 files and the .m3u.

If I put the .m3u at first position and later the ranged mp3, all before the pictures in the list, I get a false order of the pictures: The show is starting with the 1., then jumps to the 13. picture. At the start the sound jumpts once, but I get no error note!

I have tried other orders, but every I get error notices.

What is the optimal position in my case?

Thank for answers

I have solved my problem:
    Only the mp3 files in first position. The m3u file is not necessary.

Only the number of picture in the index was misleading: All files are in the index, the sounds also. At start the "first" picture is No. 12 because 11 sound files exist.

Comment

slide show and .m3u file

I have startet a slideshow with .m3u file at first position,
      all files (mp3, m3u, jpg) are together in one directory.
      This show starts well with three sounds (.mp3) in the m3u list if pressing start.
      But if I produce an .scr file, than there is no sound, onla the pöictures, sorry.

(No problem if producing a show with sound only with .mp3!)

What is to do?

Comment

Originally posted by quots View Post
        No problem if producing a show with sound only with .mp3!

What is to do?
        It seems that you should only use MP3 files in slideshows, not M3U files.

Where did you get the idea that you could use play lists in Slideshows? I couldn't see it in the help file.
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

If I put the mp3 files in the list I have to measure time before. If three mp3 an beginning than the first mp3 is starting before the picture starts. The first picture I got the third (?!) sound.

If no option "loop mp3 Files" I have got no sound in the exe/scr and with the option I got onle the third oncemore and oncemore. I could not get a perfect show without measure and correct position of the mp3 in the list...

That disturbs me.

With the m3u file at beginning all is perfect, only direct play slideshow in the mask, not after save scr and start of the produced file.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhikkhu Pesala View Post
            It seems that you should only use MP3 files in slideshows, not M3U files.

Where did you get the idea that you could use play lists in Slideshows? I couldn't see it in the help file.
            You can see the alternate (or together ?) use of mp3/m3u in the mask at "Dateitype" filter (in German "Dateityp").

There is no correct translation in the mask because english: file = german: Datei, in the case of german "Dateityp" should be "Type of files" or "File type" and german "Dateiname" should be "File name"...

Comment

Working...
            X