Problem using PhotoFiltre Studio X as external editor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem using PhotoFiltre Studio X as external editor

I'm not certain it's altogether an IrfanView problem so I will also be posting this issue to the PF forum.

Having recently installed PhotoFiltre Studio X (v10.1.0) and setting it in IrfanView 4.25 as an external editor, I've encountered a problem that can best be described as "the window won't switch." Instead of application window focus being assumed by PFS, its button in my taskbar/toolbar flashes yellow. When I click on this button, I see the image file selected in IrfanView is open and ready to edit. I would like to know if I'm missing a setting, option or pref in either app that would result in this lack of window focus behaviour.

Silversleeves
    There's still room for two things in IrfanView: 1). Space at the bottom of each image in a full-screen slideshow to display such metadata as keywords, supplemental categories, origin etc.; 2). Space to add just those few (dozen) annoying metadata tags IrfanView can't read in, edit or save back to a file. I advocate both. BZT

AFAIK there's no way to set it through IrfanView, and I don't know if the target app has any setting that would help. You'll have to see for yourself on that. If there were command-line parameters for it, you could add them to the open-with line, but I don't know if there are. I read enough French to check out the online documentation, lol. You might have more information with the program.
    Its: Belongs to "It"
    It's: Shortened form of "It is"
    ---------------------
    Lose: Fail to keep
    Loose: Not tight

---------------------
    Plurals do not require apostrophes

Comment

Working...
    X