Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

V4.25: Problems with the dwg and dxf format!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no bug V4.25: Problems with the dwg and dxf format!

Hi,
    I saw no problems my DXF and DWG files, but now I loaded the big plugins file and I cannot.

Error message

Decode error!
    Out of System Resources

my PC/cfg

XP Home Ed
    Vers 2002
    Service Pack 3

Fujitsu Siemens
    Pentium M
    1.70GHz
    0.98 GB RAM

thanks in advance!

[Edit]
    I've moved your posts from the thread "v4.25: SVG problems"!
    regards moderator Frank
    Last edited by Frank; 29.12.2009, 10:04 PM.

Please install the Latest CAD Image Plugin.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Originally posted by Bhikkhu Pesala View Post
      Tanks for your advice, but this Dll of third part is not for free.
      I hoped that IrfanView would solve its own problems...
      Anyway, many thanks.
      Last edited by Jo_; 26.12.2009, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jo_ View Post
        ... I saw no problems my DXF and DWG files, but now I loaded the big plugins file and I cannot. ...
        Originally posted by Bhikkhu Pesala View Post
        Thanks for your advice, but this Dll of third part is not for free.
        I hoped that IrfanView would solve its own problems...
        Anyway, many thanks.
        Again the question: Do you use the last update of the CAD Image Plugin?

see:

(Click on this screenshot to go to IrfanView plugins!)

Please consider:
        • Not all program components and/or plugins for IrfanView are freeware!
        • With the program update from version 6 to version 7 the CADImage plugin insert watermarks!
          (But also the old version doesn't work without errors! The old version CADImage V6.1.0.53 doesn't display the svg format correctly!)
          See also the german thread: "v4.25: Fehler beim Öffnen von SVG-Dateien"
        • And the single plugins were always trial versions and have only changed some time ago the text inside of the watermark!

Thus it's your decision, to try/use the old version CADImage V6.1.0.53 instead of the current version!
        But if your problem concerns also the svg format, there exist e.g. the program Adobe® SVG Viewer (plugin for internet explorer) or another svg plugin as alternative!
        Maybe there exist also other free programs for viewing the dxf and/or dwg format!

regards
        Frank
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Frank; 29.12.2009, 09:55 PM.

Comment

yes, thank you, but I again notice you that in the download section there is stuff that does not work

Comment

Please upload sample files for the dwg and dxf format! Then we can check it also!
            Compress your files into zip or 7z format and then upload to the forum!
            Or try www.imageshack.us or another image hosting service!

Comment

Ok, I installed again the old vers. CADImage V6.1.0.53.zip (thanks) and I don't have problem with all my dxf and dwg.
              But it is only the new version for free that does not work (out of resources message).
              I uploaded a standard dwg vers. (IntelliCAD 2000) in my space, here:

but all the dwg files (and DXF files) are unreadable with the DLL new version for free.

note:
              CADImage DLL in the file CADImage V6.1.0.53.zip (2007) is WORKING
              CADImage DLL in the file iv_formats.zip (separate plugin 2009) is working but it has the mark with invitation to buy
              CADImage DLL in the file irfanview_plugins_425_setup.exe (all the plugins installer 2009) does not work on my pc

my poor idea: the dwg format is a owned format (AutoDesk) and so to pay is reasonable, but the DXF is free for eXchange and it would be nice to be distributed for free
              Last edited by Jo_; 30.12.2009, 01:31 AM. Reason: accuracy

Comment

note:
                CADImage DLL in the file CADImage V6.1.0.53.zip (2007) is WORKING
                CADImage DLL in the file iv_formats.zip (separate plugin 2009) is working but it has the mark with invitation to buy ...
                That's what I say:
                Originally posted by Frank View Post
                With the program update from version 6 to version 7 the CADImage plugin insert watermarks!
                Please consider:
                Originally posted by Frank View Post
                Not all program components and/or plugins for IrfanView are freeware!
                • It's the free decision of the plugin developer to offer his plugin(s) as freeware or shareware!

CADImage DLL in the file irfanview_plugins_425_setup.exe (all the plugins installer 2009) does not work on my pc ...
                I can't confirm that!
                I always use the "all in one" packet as "one large EXE"!
                And I've no problems to see your dxf file!
                [Except the watermark (using "CADImage.dll V7") to remember the purchase information!]
                The mistake in your configuration must have to be found in other place!

see:

(Click on this screenshot to go to IrfanView plugins!)

my poor idea: the dwg format is a owned format (AutoDesk) and so to pay is reasonable, but the DXF is free for eXchange and it would be nice to be distributed for free
                You should contact the plugin author for such an idea!
                (see: contacts of www.cadsofttools.com)

regards
                Frank

Comment

Originally posted by Frank
                  The mistake in your configuration must have to be found in other place!
                  I did not think because normally I use many CAD programs without any problem, I will try to solve. Thank you.

Comment

Please report, if you find a solution!

Comment

Ok, now all is working, I changed the name of my old plugin folder, and downloaded again
                      irfanview_plugins_425_setup.exe
                      I installed it and now the DLL is (with watermarks) working.
                      Thank!

Comment

Working...
                      X