Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum Update: vbulletin 4.0 (brand new version)!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is not my problem. I can navigate to any link with shift+arrow keys.

However ther are some elements in the (sub-)forum presentation that do not behave as they should. (See my description above)

currently running 4.56 / 32 bit

Comment

Originally posted by WellOiledPC View Post
      However, it is always time-consuming, performing an upgrade - so, Best of Luck, Steve!
      Yes, best of luck to Steve!

You see, the concern is that it has already been two weeks since these problems originated and we're still without a resolution. Steve often has long absenses from the forum, so who knows how long this could continue. If and when he does become aware, it could still be awhile before he fixes it. That is why we shouldn't have rushed the upgrade as soon as it became available. The forum is not really the best place to be testing these sort of things out. People depend on it everyday for its stability, since there are few places to turn to for answers.

Don't know if it would have been possible, but it would have been nice to test it briefly at a mirrored location, before totally rolling it out officially. Even now, since he's not around, we can't even use the forum backup while we wait.
      Last edited by Skippybox; 15.01.2010, 03:37 AM.

Comment

A good lesson indeed for the next time. First a tryout for the experienced users at a mirror location
        Rest In Peace, Sam!

Comment

In any case, a quick resolution this time and prior testing for the next upgrade!
          Download IrfanView Help Manual from:
          IrfanView Website - Here
          Sam_Zen's Website - Here
          Author's Website - Here

Comment

Hello to all the users of the forum,

Today there are good news:
            • From now on the "search function" works correctly!
            • Now it's possible to find threads or single post before vBulletin® Version 4.0.0

regards
            Frank

Comment

Hooray!
              IrfanPaint developer
              The latest stable IrfanPaint version is the 0.4.13.70.
              IrfanPaint is now open-source (released under BSD license).

Comment

Seconded!
                Download IrfanView Help Manual from:
                IrfanView Website - Here
                Sam_Zen's Website - Here
                Author's Website - Here

Comment

Hi guys,

so you´ve been working with the 4th release of vbulletin for over 3 months now -> any comments on the new version? What do you think about the new structure of vbulletin 4?

Comment

I don't care what software the forum uses as long as it has the basic features working — search, edit, recent posts, etc. I was happy with it when it started, and I am still happy with it.

I am much more concerned with the fact that if the forum goes off line as it does fairly regularly and sometimes for extended periods I have no way of contacting you to let you know.
                    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

I second that
                      Rest In Peace, Sam!

Comment

Working...
                      X