can't burn from Nero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't burn from Nero

I created a slideshow with over 500 pics and music with Nero Photo Show. The preview window will show several pics and then it goes black. An icon appears next to the Burner which looks like a "flame". I can't get this slideshow to burn onto my dvd? What happened? Do I need to uninstall Nero and then reinstall the program? If I do, how can I be guaranteed that I will not lose the slideshow that I spent so much time creating? Where and how can I save it before uninstalling and installing?

Hi cindee,

As I understand, your questions are about Nero Photo Show. I don't see where IrfanView is involved.

That's why I'll move this thread to the "Off-topic" section of this forum.

If you think you can lose your slideshow when you uninstall Nero Photo Show, all I can suggest is to save your work on a removeable device, like an USB key, and to check you can display it from that device. I never used that software, but I guess there might be something like File /Save As...?
    Then disconnect your USB key before uninstalling your software.

Laurent
    Before you post ... fill in your OS and IV version in your profile.

Comment

Hello Cindee,

I haven't used the nero slideshow yet. But, what kind of data does it create? A huge single file? The file system on DVD's are limited to 2GB files, maybe this is you problem.

Regards, Nils.

Comment

Working...
      X