Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requested Integration with WebSphere Commerce

HI IRFAN!
    I look to make viewr to work with WebSphere Commerce. Not work for weeks, but I think somthing wrong on your side. Please get this put together somtime this week. My boss is very angry, but I tell him it work soon.

This support forum is run by IrfanView users. If you're a business user who needs to contact Irfan diractly, send him an email.

I haven't a clue what WebSphere Commerce is. Did earlier versions of IrfanView work with it?
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

According to Wikipedia, Webspere is a software platform framework for e-commerce. It has nothing to do with graphic images. If there is some requirement for displaying graphic images, while using WedSphere_Commerce, then it would be your platform's setup to properly assign a graphic viewer to properly display whatever it is you might need.

Since you said "Not work for weeks" then I would assume that something has changed on your end, since IrfanView has not changed in months, Also, if your boss is very angry, then how can he be angry with an application that I assume you have not paid a penny for? As for telling anyone that "it will work soon" there again you have misspoken, since there is no schedule that the single developer has ever ever published or attempted to follow in the revision cycle of his free tool.

Now, if I am correct is assuming something might be amiss in the functioning of IrfanView on your computer, perhaps if you tell us what it is you expect to happen, and what is actually happening, and then perhaps someone here can give you a clue as to what might be needed to get IrfanView functioning again.
      I wish to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.
      Not like those passengers, in his car, when he drove over that cliff.

Comment

Yes, thank you. I need it to work for all user. Sometime I see work on my computer, but not on web site. You say my boss is not angry, but he is! You should make this known. There is critical problem that need fix. I just tell you, and you get mad at me?!?! You half to fix the problem and not complaining so much...

Comment

Originally posted by wendywu View Post
          You half to fix the problem and not complaining so much...
          "You" who?
          Do you want to know a secret? As Bhikku Pesala told you, nobody of us is a developer of IrfanView, this is a support forum run by users; there's some plugin developer hanging around (me, ImPdf, Lucian Sabo, ...), but the author of the main program has been never seen here.

If your company has some commercial deal with Irfan, you should contact him directly (his e-mail address is available on IrfanView website); otherwise, we can try to help you but you have to make clear:
          • if you have some commercial deal with Irfan;
          • what has IV to do with a web application;
          • what are you trying to do with IV;
          • how the things worked when they worked correctly (if ever);
          • what stopped working.

However, if you want to be helped by us you have to be polite and avoid yelling at us for nothing; you posted an unclear request, people asked for clarifications and you just said you want it (what?) fixed now. That's not the way it works.
          Last edited by MItaly; 25.01.2010, 07:38 PM.
          IrfanPaint developer
          The latest stable IrfanPaint version is the 0.4.13.70.
          IrfanPaint is now open-source (released under BSD license).

Comment

Originally posted by wendywu View Post
            Yes, thank you. I need it to work for all user. Sometime I see work on my computer, but not on web site. You say my boss is not angry, but he is! You should make this known. There is critical problem that need fix. I just tell you, and you get mad at me?!?! You half to fix the problem and not complaining so much...
            No one here is angry with you. I was just asking what it is you expect to happen? and what is happening.

But no one here has to fix your problem, there is no one here who is paid to support you. This is a community of IrfanView users, we try to support each other. Even the one person who is the developer is not paid for his efforts. He has put in lots of hours, even days, in trying to make his free application the best he can.

But if you want, or if you need support, then perhaps you ought to find a commercial program that will better suit your needs. After all, it seems you are using this free tool in a business environment.
            I wish to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.
            Not like those passengers, in his car, when he drove over that cliff.

Comment

wendywu, welcome to the Forum. As Bhikkhu, MItaly and ChuckE have pointed out, none of us here have developed IrfanView. A handful of the members here (that includes MItaly) have a hand in enhancing IrfanView, but thats it.

Please note that IrfanView is not customized for WebSphere, Siebel, SAP or any ERP/ e-Commerce platform. I can understand differences in the usage of English and that your writing style may not be considered rude in your part of the world - is there ever a point in being rude anyways???

But you must consider this: did you purchase IrfanView, or did you merely download it for free? Either way, you (or any of us in here) cannot ask its developer (or any of us) to make it work with any platform! On what basis did you go ahead and tell your boss that it will 'work soon'??? You've consulted no one before promising your boss that! You have positioned a dagger right over your jugular vein, all by yourself!

Best of Luck!
              Download IrfanView Help Manual from:
              IrfanView Website - Here
              Sam_Zen's Website - Here
              Author's Website - Here

Comment

Working...
              X