swf file problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

swf file problems

I downloaded the newest version of irfanviewer, and designated it to play swf files only. Then I tried to play a flash game that I have on my hard drive. It played but it was as if I was hitting every button repeatedly and thus made it impossible to play anything. Any ideas on how to fix that?

First try to get more flash files to compare running them in IrfanView (not irfanviewer, ha,ha). Does your swf file play after dragging it to Internet Explorer? If so, it should play well in IrfanView too, because IV only uses the codec, installed on your system. There are a lot of flash-formats and maybe your example isn't a common one.

Comment

I tried many different files all with the same problem, even tried a few new ones. It plays them fine, but the game acts as if I am holding down every button on the keyboard.

Comment

You didn't answer my question about dragging and dropping the swf fie into IE. But I think it's the old story of the lack of codecs again. Download a codec pack (K Lite will do nicely and your problems are over (I assume). Here is the URL:
        Download K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 18.2.4 : K-Lite Mega Codec Pack is a free collection of codecs that allows you to play all your video files and online media

Comment

Working...
        X