Mute Sound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requested Mute Sound

Option to mute all sound with IrfanView on Videos. For the jumpy.

Most Computers let you mute sound, both by means of Software as well as by the flick of a switch. Many Video Players have built-in option to mute sound as well - including IrfanView, although it is implemented as a Volume Control, rather than a single Mute Button. Check out the attached image, if you missed this one...
    Attached Files
    Download IrfanView Help Manual from:
    IrfanView Website - Here
    Sam_Zen's Website - Here
    Author's Website - Here

Comment

I know.

I know. But it pops up to 100% again when a new movie is played.

Comment

Hmmm - for the Jumpy, I suggest you turn down the Volume Control knob!
        Download IrfanView Help Manual from:
        IrfanView Website - Here
        Sam_Zen's Website - Here
        Author's Website - Here

Comment

eh, NO, that's not a good option AT ALL. You need to at least maintain the previous set volume. PLEASE, this is simple change, please add to your next changes!

Comment

I think, if you select the option to use the External Video Player, in Properties/Settings, Video/Sound, then the mute button state is remembered.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Video Options.png
Views:	1
Size:	16.8 KB
ID:	83023

Please try it and let us know your results. You can also skip video files when browsing images by changing the options in Properties/Settings, Extensions.

Please fill in your forum profile.
            Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Originally posted by Bhikkhu Pesala View Post
              I think, if you select the option to use the External Video Player, in Properties/Settings, Video/Sound, then the mute button state is remembered.
              It is remembered in External Video Player, but only until you close Irfanview. When you open it again it is no longer muted.

Comment

Working...
              X