Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to enable screensaver during slideshow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to enable screensaver during slideshow?

How I enable screensaver during slideshow in IrfanView?
    I have 3 days searching in google how to modify registry or wathever but i dont have lucky...

Sorry, botijas, I really do not understand what you want to do.

Do you want your slideshow to run as a screensaver when the computer is idle? If so have you already saved it from the slideshow dialog as an SCR file?
    If not do try to explain exactly what you expect to see while the slideshow is running.

Comment

sorry, my english is bad...

I need ENABLE screensaver during slideshow....
      I have my screensaver enable, but if I use the iview slideshow, the screensaver never start...

In the history of changes (http://www.irfanview.com/history_old.htm)
      In the Version 3.10 (Release date: 22.12.1999) have the change "Screensaver is now disabled during the slideshow"
      But i need ENABLE during slideshow.... if possible?

I have the last version of irfanview and i need run a slideshow but i need if past 1 min, run my default windows screensaver....

Thanks Mij...

Comment

I need these because in my office, I have a public computer with the irfanview slideshow (with my portfolio, images of my work) and the method of slide advancement is not with time, is with manual keyboard input.
        and i create a screensaver with the phrase "use the keyboard for navigate my portfolio" because the people dont know these computer is for view my portfolio and need use the keyboard for navigate. But the screensaver never open if the slideshow is running... and the people dont know if possible navigate my portfolio with the keyboard....

Comment

Hi botijas,

No such option to my knowledge. Use the option to display text instead.

Laurent
          Before you post ... fill in your OS and IV version in your profile.

Comment

Working...
          X