Undo remembers last selection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Implemented Undo remembers last selection

When I select an area in IV and perform an action on that area, I often get it wrong and undo.

But the selection rectangle is not put back which is a real pain.

Why not program IV so that the selection rectangle is put back after a undo?

Would save me and others a lot of time fiddling?
    Stuart Halliday

After making a selection, press Shift C and save it.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

It is a reasonable request. Saving manually after using Shift C is OK if you know that you are going to need the selection again. Most of the time you don't until it is too late.

If you could restore the last selection at any time (with a keystroke perhaps) it would be useful after zooming too.

Comment

I agree, a restored selection would have saved me a few cusswords many times.
        Its: Belongs to "It"
        It's: Shortened form of "It is"
        ---------------------
        Lose: Fail to keep
        Loose: Not tight

---------------------
        Plurals do not require apostrophes

Comment

...no sooner said than done. There it is in the new v4.27.

Comment

Yes. This is already implemented in 4.27 so there is no longer any need for work-arounds.
            Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
            X