how do i resize a pic to 480by800

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how do i resize a pic to 480by800

as title says . i need to resize some photos to 480by800 so they will fit on my phone . can anyone point me in the right direction on how to do this pls??

thanks inadvance

Please read the sticky thread
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Originally posted by Bhikkhu Pesala View Post
      Please read the sticky thread
      thanks but i still cant resize it to the size i want

Comment

Then read the thread again — I'm not going to explain it again.
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Welcome to the Forum, maloofly. Check whether you have the option Preserve aspect ratio (proportional) ticked, under the Image --> Resize/Resample MenuItem. It should NOT be ticked, as the screenshot shows. I have even chosen the dimensions as 400 by 800 and encircled it in Red, for your benefit!

Trust this solves your problem once and for all!
          Attached Files
          Download IrfanView Help Manual from:
          IrfanView Website - Here
          Sam_Zen's Website - Here
          Author's Website - Here

Comment

Originally posted by WellOiledPC View Post
            Welcome to the Forum, maloofly. Check whether you have the option Preserve aspect ratio (proportional) ticked, under the Image --> Resize/Resample MenuItem. It should NOT be ticked, as the screenshot shows. I have even chosen the dimensions as 400 by 800 and encircled it in Red, for your benefit!

Trust this solves your problem once and for all!
            thank you . just want i was askin for .

Comment

Working...
            X